Kill All The Haitians!!! Kill All The Haitians!!!

lol!

I'm playing this mission right now and looked online to see if there were any parodies and found this. hahahahaha

Alfred Fucks Himself Alfred Fucks Himself

this is pretty awesome

not in a perverted way. in an artistic expression way. this rapes (pun intended)... holy shit does the tank image actually move in the background of the review box or am i just trippin???

Dethklok2.0: Dethone Dethklok2.0: Dethone

talk about underrated...

This is actually really good. I think if people understood the program was still kind of a beta they'd have more compassion, but people rarely read the flash description.

Lastman Lastman

Hard

Indeed, in the spirit of SMB Lost Levels, this game was aggravating but challenging, which makes it pretty good in my opinion. Graphics were exactly what they were supposed to be, so anyone who complains about that is dumb. Nice work.

The Kaleidoscope Project The Kaleidoscope Project

Excellent!

I love this. Nice work. Too bad I'm going to be out of town the next time I eat mushrooms because I'm sure this would trip me outtttt.

Monoliths Mario World 2 Monoliths Mario World 2

That was great, but a couple of suggestions...

I love the classic mario games. So obviously I love when somebody makes a good remake in flash. If this game were complete it would be huge. HUGE! You should definitely finish it. My suggestion is, make the screen bigger. It's so small, it hurts my eyes to see what I'm even doing, making it not as much fun to play in my opinion. Making it bigger would be a very easy thing to do, and if you want I can show you the quickest way if you don't already know. If you do insist on releasing it to newgrounds in this size however, maybe you could post a link to a bigger version of the game to be played by those who, such as myself, would prefer a bigger screen. My second suggestion is, you should code this to be playable on the wii. That's relatively easy to do as well, however, it might be difficult to recode things. If it is, then forget it. All I know is, I love playing the classic mario games on my wii. Just like the NES!

Mad World Remix! Mad World Remix!

Cool

I like it. Downloaded.

Cosmic Fozmik Cosmic Fozmik

i like it

Yeah I really love the game and i really loved the song, so I figured i would download it. I dont see why you didn't just add the song ID in the audio section when you submitted the game, that way people could instantly see who made the song.. if you know what i mean?

MamaJamma MamaJamma

i like it

i like it, a bit reggae/blues, which is my favorite type of music. -DusToe

CorNgAsmO responds:

cool, yea this was one of my latest works, it was lots of fun to make