Kill All The Haitians!!! Kill All The Haitians!!!

lol!

I'm playing this mission right now and looked online to see if there were any parodies and found this. hahahahaha

Alfred Fucks Himself Alfred Fucks Himself

this is pretty awesome

not in a perverted way. in an artistic expression way. this rapes (pun intended)... holy shit does the tank image actually move in the background of the review box or am i just trippin???

Dethklok2.0: Dethone Dethklok2.0: Dethone

talk about underrated...

This is actually really good. I think if people understood the program was still kind of a beta they'd have more compassion, but people rarely read the flash description.

Mass Transit Mass Transit

haha

I didn't think the graphics were all that great but it was still kind of funny. Glad the loop worked out for you.

TheL1st responds:

graphics come after humor

Sketchy Friends Dance Sketchy Friends Dance

coool

I liked how each character synced up to the music. I'm glad to see the guy who made Like a Duck get on the front page, haha. I remember when you submitted that one in B&W and I was like YO COLOR THAT SHIT. Well I guess you did but it didn't turn out as cool as I imagined :p I would have made it full of zany photoshopped patterns and shit. Anyway I like your animation style though, it's nice and fluent. Keep up the good work.

TheBoogley responds:

damn you dustyh, I colour in the movie, and it's still not good enough for you!!
"ooh my name's dustyh and I would use photoshop patterns, nyah blah blah"
I KILL YOU!!! but seriously, good times... I'm glad I've finally impressed you :D

The Life of Something The Life of Something

It was happy to watch.

The graphics were rather shit, but they were supposed to be! The video game music brought out this younger feeling in me. The simplicity and joyousness of something's day should truly be reflected in us all.

Bowja From His Cashle Bowja From His Cashle

lmao

I was laughing the entire time, good job. Reminds me of something I would have made like 4 years ago.

Citizen Goth Citizen Goth

wow!

Amazing work. I love your art style. This was rather long and had some meaning to it and shit. Excellent.

Awesome Center Redux Awesome Center Redux

LOL'D

So hard. Good job on this one.

|~SpeedAnim:OscarPlease~| |~SpeedAnim:OscarPlease~|

uhh...

That was boring. I only got to the part where they met the spiders before I couldn't watch any more. Now, it may be unfair to review and vote having not seen the entire flash, but I think in this case it is, because it was so long and so boring, it doesn't matter how good it gets after I closed out. You completely lost me. Sorry man.

SpikeVallentine responds:

It's cool. makes sense, this ain't the greatest thing ever, the pacing could improve.
Thanks for your honesty, now I gotta try harder for entertainment and better pace.

hahah, looks like you got some pride.
Maybe you were running out of time.